Healthcare Fueling Systems
UST is a leading provider of Healthcare backup generator fueling and backup fuel oil systems for boilers.
UST is located in North Texas and the Kansas City area, covering the nation constructing turn-key emergency fuel systems for generators and alternate fuel oil systems for boilers in the healthcare hospital market.
Our Emergency Generator and Boiler Fueling systems are designed to meet a multitude of configurations, layouts and system demands. The equipment selections used are designed to accommodate multi-tank, multi-controls, multiple boilers and multi-generator configurations. All systems are built with highly reliable microprocessor based control devices, PLC’s and redundant configurations to assure uninterrupted service.
OUR VAST ARRAY OF SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Design Build Assistance
- Mechanical plumbing and fuel controls design
- Electrical design of all related fuel components
- Federal and state EPA code compliance for leak detection monitoring
- Boiler system loop design utilizing fuel oil as an alternate fuel source
- Construction Coordination
- Multi-level Commissioning for new and legacy facility sites
- Commissioning script writing and verification
- Quarterly warranty Inspections
- Load testing of complete backup fuel system for generators and boiler systems
- BIM Modeling
- Value Engineering
Because of our unique focus, we understand the nuances and complexities of these systems. UST can design and install reliable solutions to meet any customer’s needs.