Community / Giving Back
We believe in helping out around our community; it provides a greater sense of purpose in what we do. For us, it is deeper than making donations to nonprofit organizations or serving on their boards. By engaging with the community around a common cause, by default, it gives our employees a sense of pride and accomplishes a core belief we have in giving back.
For our employees, it becomes an emotional feeling that allows us to see first-hand how our efforts can help worthy causes and people in need. As a result, our team has grown stronger, more closely knit and gained a greater level of loyalty to each other over the years.
- President – Southlake Rotary
- Board of Directors – Keller Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the Board – Recovery Resource Council
- North Texas Warrior Golf Association
- Trinity Habitat for Humanity
- Amy’s Wish With Wings
- Recovery Resource Council
- FEAT of North Texas (Families for Effective Autism Treatment in North Texas)
- Hearts for Homes
- American Cancer Society